5.25.2007

Room For One More?

This is it. I'm jumping into the blogland pool. I've been testing the water for awhile now and have been waiting for just the right time to commit to this new venture. But, I wonder, is there room for one more? For one more artist in the same genre? For more pictures of my recent swaps? Of my latest Flickr additions or creations? For late night thoughts and musings? So as I was thinking these things, I reminded myself that just this week I've added 6 more lovely and not-to-be missed blogs to my "daily addictions" list. I've been soooo inspired by each and every one of them...and not one of them is redundant to me. So there. If I only inspire myself, that will be good, and I'm hoping to make a few more friends along the way. All the different swaps I've participated in have left me wanting to know all you fine ladies better. To answer my own question...I'm sure there must be room. I have yet to read anything on any blog to make me think otherwise. It's just my own fear talking. Well, enough of that. So here I go...one little toe at a time.

6 comments:

Mippie said...

Oh Michelle!! I think "blogdom" has been waiting--just for you!! I'm so glad you've created a blog and look forward to seeing your new creations!! xo-Melfie

THE RUSTY CANARY said...

HI MICHELE,
AT THE END OF THIS GOOD DAY.
AND WHAT A DAY TO END IT LOOKING
AT YOUR BEAUTIFUL ART WORK.
LOVED HOW THE SWAN TURNED OUT.
GOOD DAY 2 YOU...

Heather - Speckled Egg said...

Hi Michele!
I'm soooo happy that you're starting a blog! Can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations!
:) Heather

p.s. I love your banner too!

Heidi said...

Welcome, Michelle, to a great big fun perpetual blog-party, where the MORE the MERRIER! I've been so inspired by others here and now look forward to visiting your blog on this good day! Come on over and visit any time of the day or night:
http://journals.aol.com/hwoodred/everyday-cookies/
*Heidi*

Laura Bray said...

Welcome Michelle! Love your stuff & am looking forwarded to reading your blog!

connie s. said...

Michele, I'm so glad you have started a blog! Your work is wonderful and inspiring!
Hugs,
Connie Senyitko