7.03.2007

M is for...

Melt my heart. Make me smile. Marvelous. Meaningful. Mail. Miss Melfie. Michele. Mine! I'm pretty sure than anything else I could write could be better said with the eyes. Just take a look at the sweetest little project, sent to me by my new friend, Melissa. Couldn't you just eat it up? It's so stinkin' cute I can barely stand it!!!! Stay tuned...I know that on Flickr I've been just giving a few pix of my Bits 'n Pieces Swap. I'm waiting for it to arrive at Jenny's...tomorrow I'll be able to show it in its entirety. My secret fear is that the little bits I've been showing will be much more appealing than the whole collage. I like it and I'm crossing my fingers...!

1 comment:

Mippie said...

Oh, Michelle!!! So glad you love it!! I really had fun creating it for you!!! So glad to have "met" you though my jar swap!! xo-Mel