7.21.2009

A Christmas Party is Coming - Save the Date


An old saying reminds us that Christmas comes but once a year...well, that has changed. Everywhere I go I see "Christmas in July." I was even at Hobby Lobby last week and I could not really believe that the aisles are already filled with Christmas everything! Remember when we used to lament that after Halloween was too early?

Well, I've joined the fun! On July 25th, I'll be taking part in the Lollishops Christmas Party! And of course, it would be a sad party if no presents were present! So save the date! Come back here on Saturday, leave a comment, and I'll be choosing two winners for a very Christmasy giveaway.

And the party continues...check out Lollishops during Saturday for Sadie's goodies...she will have a link to all the other Lollishop vendors who will be participating in the Christmas in July Party...and they will have gifts to give away on their blogs as well.

Sneak peeks coming! See you soon!

No comments: