9.18.2007

Don't Worry Project Runway Contestants...I Won't Be Trying Out

I have been scrambling to find a smidgeon of time to work on a couple of fashion pieces. Now mind you, I'm probably no threat to fancy-shmancy Project Runway fashionistas, and you might not see my line at Olympus Fashion Week, but none-the-less, I've contributed to the world of design with my very own label...it's still in the paper stage, though!! :)
You'll be the belle of the ball in the flirty little number to the left...notice the fringe at the bottom, designed to show off all your new moves on the dance floor... can you say "my dance card is full?"





And then on the right, who could resist the girl who wears her heart on her neckline...and flowers on her hem? Don this cornflower blue print dress with a hand-crocheted apron and vintage heart locket for those days when only sweet and demure will do.



Does pink velvet ever go out of style? We think not, and you'll be quite fashion forward when you wear this sparkler of a dress. Blue glitter polkadots and silver shimmer trim will get you noticed!

But how about the gal whose style beckons back to the good old days? Why, just slipping into our stripey, rosey Wallpaper Throwback Frock with it's schoolgirl bow will have you rockin' round the clock tonight!!!


























And last, but certainly not the least, how can you not fall in love all over again with red and white when you see this delightful re-interpretation of the school-girl dress? No sad thoughts will ruin your day when you're wearing our Dainty Doily Dolly Dress. Inspired by real-life paper dolls...wear this cutie at your own risk... grannies will be pinching your cheeks!!!

14 comments:

FrostingsNSparkles said...

These are just precious!! I love them all, so very cute and embellished just right!

THE RUSTY CANARY said...

Michele,

I vote your fashion pieces as
so cute. I need a dress for an up
coming wedding. Help!!!
Your work looks like fun.....

Alison Gibbs said...

Love all of your little paper dresses. Sooo.... cute!!
Alison

Michele said...

Thank you all for stopping and leaving your kind comments!!
Michele :)

Jane said...

Those are adorable!

Monica said...

they are adorable!

Maria said...

Beautiful dresses!! I love all the sparkle.

Shelly @ thePINKbarn said...

How cute and fun!
Blessings!

Jessi Nagy said...

Hi!
im the proud owner of one of your paper dresses. the one with the heart.
thanks
i love it
jessi nagy
www.scrappyjessi.blogspot.com

Cheryl Ensom said...

HI, Michelle! I'm your partner for the Deck the Halls Swap and I just wanted to say hello and tell you your dresses are DARLING! I'm going to cruise around your blog a bit more now...
Hugs!

Heidi said...

Your dresses are adorable! Today I see Jessi (Scrappy Jessi) received one of your darlings!

love of yellow roses said...

Hello, I am one of the lucky recipients of one of your dresses. It is absolutely beautiful.I got the one with glitter around the collar. sashing, and bottom of the dress with the big wreath of flowers on the lower dress. thank you. It is gorgeous.

kari and kijsa said...

Adorable! There won't be any wallflowers wearing those!! haha-- Fun and fantastic!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Donna Layton said...

These are absolutely darling! Some of the best dresses I've ever seen. You bought a wallpaper pack from me didn't you?? I recognize the name and I LOVE the way you used that old kraft wallpaper for a dress. Using the bow as a bow around the collar. Please....that's genius!