11.14.2007

Shopping has been berry, berry good to me!

A hat bought at Walnut, NE, better known as "Antique Town"

My stash of beautiful supplies is growing...thanks to vendor night at Silver Bella. I wandered by each table, gazing longingly at all the offerings. The once drab and plain hotel room became an enchanted land of sparkly art and prettily packaged sundries. I could hardly decide what to purchase. Of course I wanted at least one of everything. Not even one penny of my long-saved stash survived. Here are the pictures to prove it.
Supplies from vendor night...wreaths, rhinestones, ribbon, velvet, glitter...and more!


Crocheted flowers, posies, German scraps, ephemera, buttons, jewelry and so much more!

For a super dose of holiday cheer, hop over to see the stunning display of glittery houses made by Amy at Inspire Co. She was one of the vendors...I wanted her whole village. Charming and so imaginative! All the vendor's put a lot of thought and work into setting up their wares giving us shopping bellas a feast for the eye, but Amy's especially caught mine.

My brain is whirling with ideas and time is short, as it always seems to be. I hope you'll check in on me now and again to keep me on task. I'm off now to stare at my wonderful pile of inspiration. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Donna Layton said...

Sounds like you had an wonderful experience and look at all those goodies!! Can't wait to see your inspiration manifest.

Alison Gibbs said...

What a wonderful lot of goodies you got. It must have been hard to know where to stop with the spending.
Inspiration plus in that stash.
Alison

Bristol said...

Oh how lucky you are to have gone. I am going next year! I just stumbled across blogland in August and started crafting again.
And then I read about the Silver Bella to late to go. So next year it is!~
Bristol

Mippie said...

OOOH!!! What fabulous finds!!! I can't wait to see what you create! xo-Mel

Kara Ward said...

So many beautiful things...It is like sugar plums dancing on my computer. LOL. Kara