2.04.2008

Here a little, there a little...



I've been working my way through the many swaps I couldn't say "no" to. Here are just two... Sadly, I was in such a hurry to package up my tags for Heather's Vintage Valentine Tag Book swap that I didn't even take a picture....perhaps I can remedy that a little later. But for now, here are the Valentine Ornaments for Lenna's Creative Swaps, and also the little tussie mussie at the left is for Melissa at the Garden of Pink Shadows, Heart Art Swap.

So there...that is the "here a little" portion of this post. More to come!

6 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Wow... they are absolutely gorgeous.
So soft and sweet.
Alison

Sadie Lou said...

Do you sell somewhere? Gorgeous creations!
~Sadie

Anonymous said...

Hey! I am hosting a swap and I would love for you to join! come by my blog to check it out!
Toodles-Sarah
http://gypsymermaidlife.blogspot.com/2008/02/hanging-up-springtime-swap.html

Danielle Muller said...

simply LOVELY!

blessings,
danielle
www.thevintagedragonfly.typepad.com

FrostingsNSparkles said...

Wow, they are just beautiful!

Mercedes said...

Hey, I got one of your beautiful hearts. I love what you used for it, It´s just like my taste. Leanna did a good work sending it to me because now it´s in my Valentine corner . Go to my video and find there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozho2-kfw0Y

Go to my art blog Alterado and read the post about it.
Thanks so much for this swap