4.12.2008

Tying Up Loose Ends

While at Silver Bella last November, I met a great girl...Melissa Danner. She lives a hop, skip and jump from me in Illinois, and I was excited to have her as my partner in the Sweet Little Nest swap hosted by Heather. So, after what seems like a long hiatus, here are some cute pix of her sweet nest made for me. You'll love it too, just like I do, just as soon as you see the most scrumptious little bird sitting atop the nest. Thanks, Melissa.

She very cleverly put the nest on top of a glass candle holder. LOVE that idea. I might just have to use that idea in some other projects....

6 comments:

Jessi Nagy said...

just darling!
glad your back.
oxooxx,
jessi

Donna Layton said...

Hi Michele....love your new blog banner. I haven't seen it. Love the nest Melissa made for you and LOVE all the Easter swap items you got. Great group.

avalon8theroses said...

Lovely blog,
Avalon

Dream Keyper said...

Lovely photo's! Great blog! This is a good day! Please join us for our "Beautiful Day" giveaway... Suzy www.dreamkeyper.blogspot.com

creativelenna said...

beautiful!

Michele, If you have time, stop by my blog. I have tagged you for the Six Word Memoir Game : )
http://creativelenna.blogspot.com/2008/04/six-word-memoir.html

Lenna

Sarah said...

Such a sweet little nest. Love that little birdie!
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/