7.11.2009

The Beauty of Swaps

You can see from recent posts that my life has become filled to overflowing with lots and lots of family activity. Marriages, babies on the way, birthdays, summer, holidays, lots of family to visit with...so, so busy. And really, isn't that true for all? Anyway, I figured a swap would be the perfect diversion to some not-so-happy things...and two would be even better! And that is just what I did...
My first swap partner is Renee from Chateau of Remnants. Not only was this her first time as a swap hostess, but she was my very own partner as well. Here are a few pictures of my swap to her in the Summer Solstice Swap. She collects apothecary bottles....and I had the luck of finding one for her!

If you go here and scroll down a bit, you will see what she sent to me...

Swap #2 is the Summer's Almost Here Swap....Lori is my partner and I will get back in a later post with details of that swap.

Lots and lots of vintage style ephemera gift tags are in my shop now. I know I have said this before, but I LOVE the whole digital collage thing. Seems sometimes I just can't stop!!!

1 comment:

Mippie said...

Michelle!

Congratulations on all of the excitement in your family! A new baby even? Thinking of you often!

xo-Mel